пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fantastic 4 posters




Yesterdae we had the awaited TALK
it didnapos;t reallie solve things but iapos;m getting a clearer picture
as someone once told me
"u have to love urself before u can love others"
"u have to take care of urself before u can take care of others"
last tyme it used to be others before self but now its self before others
i realize dat once iapos;m married.. Iapos;m onlie the observer... The outsider of the family...
i tot dat things would get back to normal...but my heart saes otherwise... No matter how i tried i cnapos;t persuade my heart�to think likewise
i had a talk with my dad... I told him�the reason why i went back home.. It was none other than him...
he was the reason why i decided to back out yesterdae and let my siblings have their way..
i have to learn to let go.... Iapos;m slowly letting go... I dnapos;t have or need to be there for my siblings anymore...
i need to concentrate on my own small family and work hard to make sure each and everyone of them turn out well...
i feel dat as thoapos; a heavy burden has been lifted up... I feel relieved ...
i donapos;t live to please anyone or need to get anyone consent....
frankly i had alot on my mind now but i canapos;t simply put it into words...
i realize dat i have to grow up and grow away from the family....
i tink they are better off without me...
fantastic 4 posters, fantastic 4 poster, fantastic 4 pictures, fantastic 4 picture.



Комментариев нет: